Named after Team Bionic and Windy City Rollers skater extraordinaire (insert french accent) Francey Pants. Francey's crazy skills come from her ice and roller hockey background, having spent time on the French national team for both disciplines. MVP for Team France at the first Roller Derby World Cup in Toronto 2011, these pants have an impressive namesake.
Designed for: derby practice, uniforms or your early morning run
- Made from high quality, velcro-resistant athletic fabric
- Comfortable and flattering for all sizes
- Wide waistband for full coverage
- Performance fabric is durable & won't bag out
- Wear them on their own or under the Chica Bomb Hot Shorts
- Made with Athletic Supplex (88% Polyester 12% Spandex)