Roller derby is complicated. Your roller derby uniforms shouldn’t be!
- Options for every type of team, season and budget – cos we we know you’re all different!
- Choice of styles – cos not everyone in derby has the same style.
- No minimum orders – so your team still looks good as it grows.
- Online reorder option – so your new team mates can do it themselves!
- Fast shipping – delivery in as little as 7 business days.
- No broken promises – we know how important it is to get the right uniforms delivered on time. That’s why we’ll never make you a promise we cannot keep.
- We’re your roller derby uniform support team – we know choosing and ordering uniforms is like herding cats. We’re here to remove the stress so you can concentrate on playing roller derby.
“I would highly recommend Pivotstar to any team trying to coordinate an order. Having worked with several other derby focused companies that were extremely difficult to order through, I was very impressed with the exceptional customer service and of course, our jerseys. Will definitely be looking to Pivotstar for any other team apparel that we might need in the future!”
Resurrection Rollergirls, Sonoma County, California
“I have played many sports in my life and worn a variety of uniforms. Being on the smaller side, it has been rare to ever to find a jersey that fits me properly, and still works for everyone else on my team. The first time I tried on a Pivotstar Jersey I was in love. The cut and style is extremely flattering on every body type while still providing the comfort and movability required in athletic attire. THANK YOU.”
Evada Peron #52, Terminal City Rollergirls, Vancouver BC Canada
“My Pivotstar jersey allows me to focus on my game, not what I am wearing. The fit is not only flattering but fabric is breathable and allows me to juke and jump with ease”
“This is my favorite jersey EVER. And I don’t just wear it for derby! They fit well, don’t get weighed down with sweat and generally look rad. They’re super easy to wash and dry fast. Pivotstar makes the best active clothing.”
Bobbi Barbarich, #45 fka Beretta Lynch
- Have a look through our Adult Team Uniform and Junior Team Uniform options.
- Try them out! Order our NO RISK Mini Sample Pack – deposit is fully refundable AND we’ll pay shipping both ways, so there’s no cost to you.
- If you’re ready to get the team sized, you can order a full sizing set (includes all sizes) right here: Uniform Sizing Set.
- Don’t forget to check out our Uniform Packages and get matching Chica Bomb Hot Shorts and Francey Pants Capris or our GW Tush Athletic Shorts at a reduced price.
- If you have any questions email our Fantastic Team Liasion – Luludemon at email@example.com
Why choose Pivotstar uniforms?
- We have uniforms for every type of team and budget. Check them out on our Adult Uniforms or Junior Uniforms page.
- We make our Ready to Roll and Designed to Roll uniforms from high-quality athletic fabric which makes them super comfortable. No more clammy cotton or sweaty synthetics!
- Our Ready to Roll and Designed to Roll uniforms are velcro-resistant and almost impossible to rip. Your Pivotstar uniforms will last 4-6 seasons of roller derby and still look great. You should be focusing on playing roller derby! Not replacing your jerseys every year.
Most Importantly – We know derby! And we know how busy you are! That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. So you get uniforms your team loves – no drama, guaranteed.
What are the jersey's made of?
Our Ready to Roll Uniform Jerseys are made with a mid-weight supplex that is highly durable and long-lasting.
Our Designed to Roll Uniform Jerseys are made with our patented FLYLYTE fabric that is ultra lightweight and beyond comfy!
All Pivotstar roller derby uniforms are constructed from high-quality Athletic Supplex (92% Polyester 8% Spandex). This fabric is AWESOME because it is super comfy, sweat wicking, anti-bacterial and it doesn’t snag on velcro!
We’re proud to manufacture our Ready and Designed to Roll shirts right here in Vancouver, Canada.
Our Get Rolling Uniforms are a mid-weight cotton blend made by Gildan in Vietnam – keeping them comfy and affordable.
What’s the difference between the jersey styles?
We have a range of style options, but our most popular ones were developed in collaboration with real derby skaters. Our Form Fit (Formerly known as Muss’t Have) Jersey is a fitted shirt that is flattering on a wide range of body types. Our new Sport Fit Jerseys is a looser fit with a higher neckline for skaters that prefer a more sporty look. Both are made using the same high quality, velcro-resistant material.
Do you make uniforms for Junior Teams?
Yes we do! We have options for girls only and coed teams. Check out our Junior Uniforms page for more info.
Do you make uniforms for Men's or Adult Coed Teams?
Yes we do! Our Designed to Roll Sublimated Uniforms are available in Mens styles too.
Do these jerseys comply with WFTDA uniform specifications?
Yes, these jerseys have been developed specifically for roller derby athletes. All uniforms comply with WFTDA uniform specifications eg. contrast panel sizing. Printing names and numbers will follow WFTDA uniform guidelines unless specified otherwise
How much do Pivotstar Uniforms Cost?
We have a variety of options for all teams and budgets. And we offer team discounts!
Do you offer Team Discounts?
Yes! We love working with roller derby teams! Contact us about team discounts if you are ordering 5 of more of anything in our line. Uniform jerseys, matching bottoms, team hoodies – you name it! Let’s make your team look fabulous! Email Lulu at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Did you know? We offer further discounts to our Super Special Sponsored Teams. Want to get sponsored? It takes less than 5 minutes to sign up. You can find more info and sign up RIGHT NOW on our Team Sponsorship page. Come join the team!
Can I print my logo/name on these jerseys?
Yes! These jerseys were designed to be printed on. Please take your jersey to a printer that has experience printing on high-stretch athletic fabric.
Screen printing: Use a high % of plastisol in your ink. Heat press: Use a high quality vinyl that will stretch with the fabric, do not over-heat.
Want a Name & Number Printed? We can also print for you, we use Heat Press Vinyl for all our printing.
Can I have my jersey longer/shorter/with an extra sleeve?
We have adjusted our patterns to best fit all the needs that people have requested from us over the years. To best serve our customers and get orders out within a reasonable timeline we are not able to offer any modifications to our current styles.
What bottoms can I pair these with?
Our bestselling Chica Bomb Hot Shorts and Francey Pants Capris are available in the same colours as our uniform jerseys (pink jersey w/ black&pink shorts/capris) or our new GW Tush Athletic Shorts are a great match! See our Uniform Packages for super discounts. Sorry we do not have skirts/skorts available.
I have another question! Where do I go?
We’re happy to answer any of your questions! Email Lulu at email@example.com. If you’d prefer, we can also schedule a phone chat where we can go over your team uniform needs and see if Pivotstar is the right fit for you. We’re here to make this process as stress free as possible!