No products in the cart.
Roller derby is complicated. Your roller derby uniforms shouldn’t be!
- Two Ready To Roll styles – because not everyone has the same style.
- No minimum orders – so your team still looks good as it grows.
- Fast shipping – delivery in 7-14 business days.
- No broken promises – we know how important it is to get the right uniforms delivered on time. That’s why we’ll never make you a promise we cannot keep.
- We’re your roller derby uniform support team – we know choosing and ordering uniforms is like herding cats. We’re here to remove the stress so you can concentrate on playing roller derby.
Pivotstar roller derby uniforms have been tested in the toughest of conditions: on the track! Here’s what skaters are saying about them:
“I would highly recommend Pivotstar to any team trying to coordinate an order. Having worked with several other derby focused companies that were extremely difficult to order through, I was very impressed with the exceptional customer service and of course, our jerseys. Will definitely be looking to Pivotstar for any other team apparel that we might need in the future!”Resurrection Rollergirls, Sonoma County, California
“I have played many sports in my life and worn a variety of uniforms. Being on the smaller side, it has been rare to ever to find a jersey that fits me properly, and still works for everyone else on my team. The first time I tried on a Pivotstar Jersey I was in love. The cut and style is extremely flattering on every body type while still providing the comfort and movability required in athletic attire. THANK YOU.”Evada Peron #52, Terminal City Rollergirls, Vancouver BC Canada
So What’s Next?
- Have a look through our Team Uniform options. We have something for every type of roller derby team!
- Try them out! Order our NO RISK Mini Sample Pack – deposit is fully refundable AND we’ll pay shipping both ways, so there’s no cost to you.
- If you’re ready to get the team sized, you can order a full sizing set (includes all sizes) right here: Uniform Sizing Set.
- Don’t forget to check out our Uniform Packages and get matching Chica Bomb Hot Shorts and Francey Pants Capris or our GW Tush Athletic Shorts at a reduced price.
- If you have any questions email our Fantastic Team Liasion – Luludemon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make our uniforms from high-quality athletic fabric which makes them super comfortable. No more clammy cotton or sweaty synthetics!
- Our uniforms are velcro-resistant and almost impossible to rip. Your Pivotstar uniforms will last 4-6 seasons of roller derby and still look great. You should be focusing on playing roller derby! Not replacing your jerseys every year.
- We have uniforms for every type of team and budget. Check them out on our Adult Uniforms or Junior Uniforms page.
Most Importantly – We know derby! And we know how busy you are! That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. So you get uniforms your team loves – no drama, guaranteed.
All Pivotstar roller derby uniforms are made with high-quality Athletic Supplex (92% Polyester 8% Spandex). This fabric is AWESOME because it is light weight, stretchy, sweat wicking and it doesn’t snag on velcro!
Both shirts were developed in collaboration with real derby skaters. Our Form Fit (Formerly known as Muss’t Have) Jersey is a fitted shirt that is flattering on a wide range of body types. Our new Sport Fit Jerseys is a looser fit with a higher neckline for skaters that prefer a more sporty look. Both are made using the same high quality, velcro-resistant material.
Yes we do! We have options for girls only and coed teams. Check out our Junior Uniforms page for more info.
Yes we do! Check out our Uniforms for Coed Teams and Sublimated Uniforms options on our Adult Uniforms page
Yes, these jerseys have been developed specifically for roller derby athletes. All uniforms comply with WFTDA uniform specifications eg. contrast panel sizing. Printing names and numbers will follow WFTDA uniform guidelines unless specified otherwise
Our Ready to Roll jerseys are regularly priced at $35 (not including printing).
Uniform Packages with matching bottoms are available for $60-$99.
Click HERE for a quote!
Yes! We love working with roller derby teams! Contact us about team discounts if you are ordering 5 of more of anything in our line. Uniform jerseys, matching bottoms, team hoodies – you name it! Let’s make your team look fabulous! Email Lulu at teams (at) pivotstar.com for a quote.
Did you know? We offer further discounts to our Super Special Sponsored Teams. Want to get sponsored? It takes less than 5 minutes to sign up. You can find more info and sign up RIGHT NOW on our Team Sponsorship page. Come join the team!
Yes! These jerseys were designed to be printed on. Please take your jersey to a printer that has experience printing on high-stretch athletic fabric. Screen printing: Use a high % of plastisol in your ink. Heat press: Use a high quality vinyl that will stretch with the fabric, do not over-heat.
We can also print for you, we use Heat Press Vinyl for all our printing Want a Name & Number Printed?
We are now able to offer added 2” of length to our standard uniform styles for $5 per jersey. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order to request added length. Email Lulu at teams (at) pivotstar.com.
No other jersey modifications are available – sorry.
Our bestselling Chica Bomb Hot Shorts and Francey Pants Capris are now available in the same colours as our uniform jerseys (pink jersey w/ black&pink shorts/capris) or our new GW Tush Athletic Shorts are a great match! See our Uniform Packages for super discounts. Sorry we do not have skirts/skorts available.
We’re happy to answer any of your questions! Email Lulu at teams (at) pivotstar.com. If you’d prefer, we can also schedule a phone chat where we can go over your team uniform needs and see if Pivotstar is the right fit for you. We’re here to make this process as stress free as possible!
“My Pivotstar jersey allows me to focus on my game, not what I am wearing. The fit is not only flattering but fabric is breathable and allows me to juke and jump with ease”Eddie #33
“This is my favorite jersey EVER. And I don’t just wear it for derby! They fit well, don’t get weighed down with sweat and generally look rad. They’re super easy to wash and dry fast. Pivotstar makes the best active clothing.”Bobbi Barbarich, #45 fka Beretta Lynch
“Team New Brunswick is made up of three other teams and all have Pivotstar uniforms and clothing and find them superior to all the other brands we have tried over the last 5 years”Team New Brunswick, Canada
“I can’t tell you how great it’s been to work with you. I think this is the first time we’ve had a team order go this smoothly!”Connecticut Rollergirls, CT USA
“They are SO GOOD. ALL the names are right, ALL the numbers were spot on. Thank You!”Gorge Roller Girls, Columbia River Gorge USA
“We love our new uniforms! Thank you for the fast and friendly service.”Canberra Roller Derby, Canberra Australia
“We Love Pivotstar! The quality of the items are always great!”Palouse River Rollers, Pullman WA USA